More often than I would like, I find myself in what’s known as a ‘blogging rut’. Sometimes I also use made-up words that sound legit, but that’s an issue that will get dealt with in another post. Basically, a blogging rut is when you get stuck for blog post ideas even though you’re racking your brain trying to find something interesting to write.
When this happens to me, not only do I stress about not having anything to post, but I also find that my motivation to write dips a little. I need an idea that sparks inspiration and actually motivates me to write. With the idea that at least some people are going to be having the same issue as me, I’ve written a blog post for you when you’re in the same situation!
- X Songs for The Summer / School Year / etc (click here for an example)
- Behind The Scenes of One Blog Post
- Unhaul Things You Don’t Need Anymore
- Self-Care Tips That You Stick To
- Your Pet Peeves
- Your Favourite Instagram Spots
- How You Deal With Stress
- Online or IRL shopping? Discuss
- How You Balance Work and Play
- Home Decor Dos and Don’ts
- Blog Post Formatting Tips
- Your Favourite Social Media Sites and Why
- Lies That You Tell Yourself
- Recent Dreams That You’ve Had
- Drop Some Controversial Opinions
- How Do You Wake Yourself Up In The Morning?
- Tips For Staying Healthy
- Your Favourite Places to Shop
- How You Find New Blogs To Read
- Pre-Blogger You Versus Post-Blogger You
- Things That You Wish More People Knew
- Politics On Lifestyle Blogs – Yay or Nay?
- How To Live More Ecologically Friendly
- People Who Have Taught You Invaluable Lessons
- Good Blog Post Ideas
Oops, did I just snitch on myself? That last one’s a little telling, isn’t it? Anyway, I hope that you’ve managed to find something that appeals to you, or that I’ve managed to help you a little. If you do use any of my ideas, feel free to let me know! I would love to read what you’ve written.
WHY DON’T YOU LET ME KNOW SOME OF YOUR GO TO BLOG POST IDEAS? LEAVE A COMMENT BABE X
Photo Credit: Here